Monday, November 23, 2009

It's November!!! :P

Hey what's up guys????
haha lol:D

anyways I wanna share something with y'all!!! :)
so, listen up guysss :))
I TOTALLY LOVEEE Justin Bieber!!!
OMGGG he's pretty cute and talented, no doubt!
okay enough..well, I wanna tell you about my recent activities.
TWEETING!! tweet tweet tweeet!
yep I love tweeting!! :DDDD
and say good byeeee to facebook, bye byeee :P lols
I tweet everyday and everytime rofmao XD

you know what??? Justin Bieber is following meeeee! wohooooo :D
he's following me since October/20/2009 at 1.30 am (Jakarta timeee)
LOL I'm freakin happyyyyyy BUT I WISH HE WILL DM ME!!! IT WOULD MAKE MY DAAAAY :D

---for your infooo
these guys are following me :
- Justin Bieber
- Taylor Lautner
- Kristen Stewart
- Cody Simpson
- Actor Nathan Ryan
- Joey Page

they're awesome!!
and I'm really appreciate that :DD
so, follow me guys!!
----------------------->>> @arinarahmawati
:))

okay, I think it's enough.
take care guys, see ya!!! :)
Hugs&kisses
Arina R.

0 comments: